Tomica 84 Lexus RC ...

Notifications
Clear all

Tomica 84 Lexus RC F Performance package

Chris Sweetman
(@chris-sweetman)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Tomica replicates this stunning 2+2 coupé with its low muscular stance and race-bred lines pretty well. For the real deal the sales speak states that the RC F is engineered to provoke a potent physical response in drivers who insist on uncompromising high-performance and unreserved refinement. I guess the starting price of £63,000 plus assists in this statement. Meanwhile I am more that happy with Tomica’s model and saving a good few quid.

Tomica 84 Lexus RC F Performance package

Takara Tomy
Tomica Lexus RC F Performance package
Number 84
Colour White with black bonnet and roof sections
New issue in 2020
Features - suspension
Made in Vietnam
Scale 1:64th as quoted by manufacturer

Tomica Lexus car wash scene

The chap washing the car, the cat and the bike are part of the Tomica Diocolle 2b Car Wash Set. The Lexus isn't part of this set.

Tomica cat and car

As there is zero chance of finding these in a shop in England I purchased both online from a store based in Hong Kong.

Bob Jackman
(@bob-jackman)
Noble Member Registered

I like the car and the accessories Chris.

ReplyQuote
Chris Sweetman
(@chris-sweetman)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

@bob-jackman Thanks Bob. I am impressed in the detailing Tomica achieve in this their budget range and that the most of the models still feature suspension. The background in the first two images is provided by an old late 1960's garage made by Siku. In the last photo the backdrop is the mid 1980's Corgi Motorway Services building.   

ReplyQuote
Share: