Notifications
Clear all

logon

Honestpolitician
(@geoff-jowett)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Has anyone else experienced my very pleasant surprise and found that they have stayed logged in after cleaning the computer of cookies and history? First time I've actually stayed logged in. Early days I was able to get passed the captche OK but over the last month, until yesterday, it was maddening, I would give up after 8 screens. Hopefully something positive has happened.

Bob Jackman
(@bob-jackman)
Noble Member Registered

Geoff, I too have noticed a change for the better.

ReplyQuote
Frank Reed
(@frank)
Honorable Member

I did nothing different to my iPad and have not had a problem with staying logged in these past few days.  Seems something was fixed.  

ReplyQuote
TerrySlekar
(@terryslekar)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @frank

I did nothing different to my iPad and have not had a problem with staying logged in these past few days.  Seems something was fixed.  

Concur…no changes made to my iPad, but a certain “stick-to-itiveness” to my logon durability of late…

This post was modified 2 months ago by TerrySlekar

The People’s Republic of Maryland

ReplyQuote
Ed Glorius
(@ed-glorius)
Reputable Member

I only occasionally need to sign back in. 

ReplyQuote
Pete Rovero
(@pete-rovero)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @ed-glorius

I only occasionally need to sign back in. 

Me too, maybe every one or two weeks.

ReplyQuote
Graeme Ogg
(@graeme-ogg)
Estimable Member Registered

Still very variable for me. I've gone 2 weeks and a couple of Windows 10 updates plus a couple of browser updates without being rejected, but in the past week I've had to log on 3 times.

When the cheerful "Welcome Back Graeme" message appears on screen my usual response (mild-mannered soul that I am) is to shout "Don't patronise me, you cretinous little *******. Why did you lock me out in the first place"?

I'm always half-expecting the answer "Don't blame me, I'm only a robot", but nothing so far.

This post was modified 2 months ago by Graeme Ogg

ReplyQuote
100Ford2003
(@100ford2003)
Reputable Member

Nice going Graeme,

Now 'they'll' be at you after that post..lol !

ReplyQuote
Mark Lampariello
(@mark-lampariello)
Estimable Member

Still maddening sometimes..  I tend to check the site early AM in bright light and the day's images can be hard to pick out. When it gives me screen after screen I just give up and do something else.

ReplyQuote
Share: