Mustang Mach E more...

Notifications
Clear all

Mustang Mach E more popular than Ford anticipated

John Kuvakas
(@jkuvakas)
Moderator Admin
Topic starter  

An interesting article concerning pre-orders on the controversial Mach E GT. Click here.

John Kuvakas
Warrenton, VA

Frank Kocour
(@kocour)
Honorable Member

It's ironic that such a good thing could be bad.

ReplyQuote
Joop
 Joop
(@joop)
Reputable Member

Thanks to the Mach E Ford will be allowed to produce the "normal" Mustang, too....

ReplyQuote
Jack Dodds
(@jack-dodds)
Famed Member

I don't find the styling of this car attractive at all; especially the nose.  No thanks.

ReplyQuote
Frank Kocour
(@kocour)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @joop

Thanks to the Mach E Ford will be allowed to produce the "normal" Mustang, too....

Yes, during the transition . . . 

I can imagine the hardship facing dealerships now.  Not only do they have to locate mechanics who are knowledgeable about internal combustion engines, but now must train good employees to work on cars that can fry them to death or burn down the dealership with one wrong move. 

ReplyQuote
John Kuvakas
(@jkuvakas)
Moderator Admin
Topic starter  

@kocour, you're correct, they have their dangers. But dealing with cars filled with gasoline can have its moments as well. One wrong move and...

The difference is we are all aware of the hazards of flammable liquids. We're still getting accustomed to battery-driven cars. 

John Kuvakas
Warrenton, VA

ReplyQuote
Joop
 Joop
(@joop)
Reputable Member

Burning ICE-cars are "simply" put out by using the right extinguisher for the right time, whereas electrics are put in a bath-tub to "soak" a day or two.

ReplyQuote
Frank Kocour
(@kocour)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @jkuvakas

@kocour, you're correct, they have their dangers. But dealing with cars filled with gasoline can have its moments as well. One wrong move and...

The difference is we are all aware of the hazards of flammable liquids. We're still getting accustomed to battery-driven cars. 

As I kid I washed my Cushman parts in gasoline.  So did my ex-brother-in-law.  But he wasn't so lucky.  Vapors hit the gas water heater and he burned down his garage.

ReplyQuote
Share: