We're back!

Notifications
Clear all

We're back!

John Kuvakas
(@jkuvakas)
Moderator Admin
Topic starter  

We had a really tough time floating around the Caribbean and being waited upon hand and foot. It was grueling but we made it and are now comfortably ensconced in our humble abode in Virginia. 

What did I miss?

John Kuvakas
Warrenton, VA

john barry
(@john-barry)
Famed Member

Welcome back John !!!........I`m so glad you both came back with good memories 😎 

Jack Dodds sent out secret ballots to all members in hopes of igniting a coup.Other than that,same old same old

ReplyQuote
John Kuvakas
(@jkuvakas)
Moderator Admin
Topic starter  

@john-barry, Clever move, Jack! What a sneaky way to determine who all the rebels are! 

John Kuvakas
Warrenton, VA

ReplyQuote
Joop
 Joop
(@joop)
Reputable Member

Come on guys, give Jack a break....

I never had any problems with him.......(as a matter of fact, he wouldn't let me...... Laughing Out Loud )

ReplyQuote
Frank Kocour
(@kocour)
Prominent Member

Welcome back.  The lounge got a little messy while you were gone so we brought in a fire hose, scrubbed and washed the place down from top to bottom. 

As you will see - All is in order now.

ReplyQuote
John Kuvakas
(@jkuvakas)
Moderator Admin
Topic starter  

@kocour, thanks! I was wondering about the water stains on the ceiling. 

John Kuvakas
Warrenton, VA

ReplyQuote
Jack Dodds
(@jack-dodds)
Famed Member

Posted by: @jkuvakas

@john-barry, Clever move, Jack! What a sneaky way to determine who all the rebels are! 

Thanks for acknowledging my screening tactics JK.  The ballots sent out were done on pink and aqua paper, so those faithful to your Moderatorship would know what was up and play along.  I am happy to report the "coup" was a resounding failure; other than a few who thought the question "Do you support a coup" related to a possible Forum Special model offering and replied "yes, any body style is fine but please change the color selection."

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Famed Member

@jack-dodds Hi  

ReplyQuote
Jack Dodds
(@jack-dodds)
Famed Member

Posted by: @kocour

Welcome back.  The lounge got a little messy while you were gone so we brought in a fire hose, scrubbed and washed the place down from top to bottom. 

As you will see - All is in order now.

Kudos to you and your crew Frank on a tremendous scrubbing effort.  Sad though that the existing pink and aqua interior paint was done in oil base.

ReplyQuote
John Kuvakas
(@jkuvakas)
Moderator Admin
Topic starter  

Sorry to hear the coupe attempt was not successful. Perhaps we can propose a convertible attempt?

John Kuvakas
Warrenton, VA

ReplyQuote
john barry
(@john-barry)
Famed Member

Posted by: @jkuvakas

Sorry to hear the coupe attempt was not successful. Perhaps we can propose a convertible attempt?

If it`s gonna be something dicey John,we usually wait until you`ve left town before we go all out

d06pu8lx5mr11

ReplyQuote
John Kuvakas
(@jkuvakas)
Moderator Admin
Topic starter  

A most unusual interpretation of "going out".

John Kuvakas
Warrenton, VA

ReplyQuote
Bob Jackman
(@bob-jackman)
Famed Member Registered

Were you gone?

ReplyQuote
Share: