PIC - New in my collection

5 Posts
5 Users
21 Likes
Keko Romero
(@keko-romero)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Altaya editions has just launched a new partwork collection in Spain dedicated to microcars. This serie was sold in France some years ago. The 1st issue is a very nice Isetta Velam, the French version of the popular 'eggcup' also sold under the labels Iso -the original- and BMW. This model is a new casting of the Isetta made by Ixo, different from the one launched around 2005 in another partwork collection, which was an original Iso Isetta. It's a very interesting and unpublished casting and it's only 3 euros with a very good diecast quality... detailed pics very soon...

ENERO 2022

Cheers

PD: There are many interesting models announced. I don't think I'm going to made the whole collection, but I'll try to pick the most of my interest.

Keko Romero Sánchez
Cádiz, Spain
http://kekomovil.blogspot.com

Topic Tags
Christopher Moroni
(@chris)
Illustrious Member

Altaya makes excellent & unique 1/43 models that represent vehicles from around the world. They always seem to look great -AND- are generally reasonably priced. Your 1957 Velam is no exception.

John Kuvakas reacted
ReplyQuote
JayGolan
(@jaygolan)
Reputable Member

Here's a link with pictures of the collection.

Microcars Collection of yesteryear 1:43 Altaya Spain | Cool Collections (coleccionescheveres.blogspot.com)

Karl Schnelle, Keko Romero, John Kuvakas and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Karl Schnelle
(@karl)
Famed Member

And the official Spanish site: https://www.planetadeagostini.es/miniaturas-figuras/microcoches

John Kuvakas reacted
ReplyQuote
David H
(@d-m-holcombe)
Trusted Member

Good one, Keko!   Here's my similar model, even though I'm vague on the details.  Don't worry about the brand name;  the "I" in "ISETTA" is under the axle.

IMG 0740
IMG 0741
IMG 0743

Karl Schnelle, Bob Jackman, Keko Romero and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: